Lovely penthouse apartment with spectacular views over Kalamar Bay, Turkey
As you enter the apartment, the view hits you - and it is breathtaking!! And this lovely view stays with you from every room in the apartment. The living room balcony is a perfect spot to enjoy a leisurely breakfast, enjoy a cocktail watching the birds come home to roost, or to dine watching the moon rise behind the islands. On this floor is also a double bedroom with own balcony and bathroom, air conditioned throughout. A spiral staircase leads up to a big second bedroom – two single beds, and a bed-settee; this bedroom has an en-suite bathroom too. And then – ‘piece de resistance’ – leading off is a lovely roof terrace. A little piece of heaven!
The owner is an interior designer and artist, and enjoys displaying local art and craft; there are original paintings throughout (many for sale!), plus prints and cards.. There is a pretty swimming pool set in a lush garden. Look out for hibiscus, bougainvillea, jasmine, banana, lemon, and honeysuckle (hence the name of the apartments: ‘Hanimeli’)
- Lovely penthouse apartment with spectacular views over Kalamar Bay.
- Quiet location, but just a few minutes from the sea
- Friendly café/bars nearby
- Two bedrooms (sleeps up to 4 people), two bathrooms
- Roof terrace, pretty and private, plus two balconies
- Fully air conditioned
- Only 5 apartments in block
- SUNSHINE MOST OF THE YEAR!!!
- Not in expensive eurozone- live well, live cheaply!
- Suitable for over 5s only
- Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
- No pets allowed
- No smoking at this property